Procom CXL 70-1/L
De Procom CXL 70-1/L is een UHF antenne voor het bereik van 380-430MHz
- This rod-type UHF antenna is developed for use onboard ships as well as on masts and covers the 450 MHz band in three models.
- The 1” revolving nut mounting system makes it possible to mount the antenna in the mast, in the auxiliary mast or on the cross-beam. By means of Procom’s flange mount type “FLG”, it can easily be mounted even on the rooftop.
- This antenna type can be used for a wide variety of purposes. It is very popular and widely used in connection with 70 cm CELLULAR systems – as for instance the Nordic Mobile Telephone system NMT – making it possible to extend the – normally land based – CELLULAR telephone system for maritime mobile service as well.
- The antenna is a ½ λ design and this means that it needs neither loading coils, groundplane, radials nor other auxiliary arrangements.
- Bear in mind that the higher the antenna is mounted the better coverage.
- Avoid mounting the antenna parallel with or in the neighbourhood of other metal parts, such as masts, supporting wires etc. Free mounting and as high as possible is most preferable, otherwise the SWR and the radiation diagram will be influenced.
- The antenna is a grounded radiator antenna and therefore it shows a DC-short across the coaxial cable.
- A conical glass fibre tube completely encloses the carefully designed radiating element to assure long dependable service in all climates.
|ANTENNA TYPE||½ λ coaxial dipole, broad-banded|
|FREQUENCY||CXL 70-1/l : 380 – 430 MHz
CXL 70-1/h : 420 – 470 MHz
CXL 70-1/hs: 460 – 510 MHz
|IMPEDANCE||Nom. 50 Ω|
|GAIN||2 dBi 0 dBd|
|MAX. POWER||150 W|
|WIND SURFACE||0.0093 m²|
|WIND LOAD||12 N @ 160 km/h|
|MAX. WIND SPEED||Tested to 200 km/h|
|MATERIALS||Shroud: Polyurethane-coated glass fibre
Mounting bracket: Chromed brass
|TOTAL HEIGHT||Approx. 560 mm|
|DIA. IN TOP END||12 mm|
|DIA. IN BOTTOM END||16 mm|
|WEIGHT||Approx. 350 g|
|MOUNTING||On 1” RG (G1” – 11) threaded water pipe or
on optional mounting brackets (see accessories)
|TEMP. RANGE||-30°C → +70°C|
|IP RATING||IP 66|