PROCOM CXL 70-8HD/lm-PT | 425 – 445 Mhz
- CXL 70-8HD/lm-PT is an 8 dBd, vertically polarized, omnidirectional base station antenna for the 425 – 445 MHz band.
- The antenna has a bandwidth of 20 MHz. Please specify centre frequency or duplex Tx and Rx when ordering.
- The antenna has been approved to withstand lightning (10/350 μs impulses/100 kA) according to EN 62305-1.
- The antenna is provided with our sturdy type “HD” mast mount, which is a heavy-duty, multipurpose mounting bracket made of non-corrosive aluminium. The accompanying U-bolts and fittings are made of stainless steel.
- The antenna can be mounted on mast tubes of 58 to 105 mm in outer diameter. Further, the construction of the mount makes it possible to lead the cable either along the inside or on the outside of the mast tube.
- In designing this antenna special emphasis has been laid on obtaining a large bandwidth both in relation to SWR and gain, making this antenna highly suitable for duplex operation with large spacing between the Tx and Rx frequencies. The phasing of the radiating elements is carefully adjusted to yield maximum gain in the horizontal plane, with the level of the sidelobes reduced to a minimum.
- The antenna element is sealed in a high-quality, conical glass fibre tube with low wind-load, which will ensure performance undisturbed in all climates.
- To substantially reduce noise caused by atmospherical discharges, all metal parts in the antenna are DC-grounded. Consequently, the antenna shows a DC-short across the coaxial cable.
- CXL 70-8HD/lm-PT is a vibration-proof, slim-line, corrosion-resistant, modern style base station antenna.