Hytera PD485 GPS DMR portofoon
The Hytera PD485 GPS provides conventional DMR with comprehensive functions. In this way, thanks to the clear audio quality, full keypad, OLED display, integrated GPS and Bluetooth, communication is ideally adapted to everyday usage. With a very good price-performance ratio, the DMR radio is also ideally suited to the migration to digital radio.
Voor deze portofoon hebben we ook accessoires beschikbaar.
- Ultra-modern OLED display
- Mixed analog and digital channel
- Programming via the keypad
- Robust and reliable
- Digital encryption (optional)
- Improved utilization of the frequency spectrum
- Integrated GPS positioning
- Bluetooth® 4.0
Ultra-modern OLED display:
The PD485 has a high contrast, energy-saving OLED display with a screen diagonal of 1.3 inches.
Mixed analog and digital channel
Due to this function the PD485 can differentiate between analog and digital signals received and changes automatically to the corresponding operating mode. Extremely straightforward migration from digital to analog.
Programming via the keypad:
The PD485 can be programmed straightforwardly and quickly using the keypad, without connection to a CPS. In this way, among other parameters, the current frequency, timeslot or the color code can be changed.
Robust and reliable:
The handheld radio PD485 is dust and water-resistant according to IP54 and meets the US military standard MIL-STD-810 G.
Digital encryption (optional):
Basic end-to-end encryption of voice and data communication increases the interception protection of the communication.
Improved utilization of the frequency spectrum:
Thanks to the TDMA process, the PD485 enables you to configure the available bandwidth with double the number of channels compared to the conventional analog radio. This has a clear mitigating effect on increasing spectrum scarcity.
Integrated GPS positioning
Thanks to the integrated GPS module and the GPS antenna, the PD485 is excellently equipped for outdoor positioning. The position of a subscriber can be determined conveniently in real-time via various AVL applications.
With the integrated Bluetooth® 4.0, the PD485 is ready for wireless audio accessories. It also supports simple data exchange and easy programming via Bluetooth®.
- Different operating modes: analog, DMR Tier II or mixed
- Scans digital or analog channels
- Small, slim, light: 117 x 55 x 37 mm, weighing only 308 g
- Full keypad
- Three programmable keys
- VFO: quick programming
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS-based real-time clock (RTC)
- RRS (Radio Registration Service)
- Supports pre-programmed text message transmission
- TDMA direct mode allows up to two simultaneous calls, even without repeater
- VOX (voice-controlled send keying)
- Individual call, group call and all call
- Pseudo Trunk (optional license)
- Radio Check Decode
- Alert Call Decode
- Remote Monitor Decode (optional license)
- Enable & Disable Decode (optional license)
- Priority Interrupt (optional license)
- Automatic cell re-selection (roaming) in IP multisite systems (optional)
- Emergency alarm (emergency call)
- Button can be programmed as emergency button (One Touch Call)
- Man Down (optional)
- DTMF signaling
Deze levering omvat:
- Hytera PD485 GPS (UHF of VHF)
- Li-ion accu 1500mAh
- Tafellader + adapter